It's been a year since i saw any flick at the theatres.We were looking for something short and entertaining.We decided on Kung fu panda..it was quite an awesome experience.Seated in the front row it was an amazing tour of thrilling and what-next kind of experience.
It's all about belief and concentration...'whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve'.
I was always attracted to teddy bears and panda cartoons and it was a perfect choice.The kung fu fights exhibited in the movie was wonderful.The characters pacefulness and graceness in using kung fu made the movie amazingly real and lively.
The best part was the emphasis that 'Accidents never happen'... everything happens for a reason.And last the moral of the story was 'there is no secret ingredient'.
It's all about belief and concentration...'whatever the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve'.
I was always attracted to teddy bears and panda cartoons and it was a perfect choice.The kung fu fights exhibited in the movie was wonderful.The characters pacefulness and graceness in using kung fu made the movie amazingly real and lively.
The best part was the emphasis that 'Accidents never happen'... everything happens for a reason.And last the moral of the story was 'there is no secret ingredient'.
3 comments:
hmm...I might watch it soon too but only after Wall-E! :) Good to hear you guyz enjoyed it!
Yeah,we enjoyed it.But why after Wall-E??!!!
'cuz I can barely wait to watch wall-E! :)
Post a Comment